- Help With a Federal Agency Get help with a federal agency in a timely fashion.
- Visit Washington, D.C. Our staff is happy to assist with obtaining tickets for tours.
- Meeting Request Request to meet with the Congressman in D.C. or the 3rd District, or invite him to an event.
- Mornings with Mike Stop by our office for coffee and conversations with the Congressman and his staff.
- Contact Me I value all feedback from constituents. Our office is here to serve you.
- Newsletter Sign-Up Subscribe to receive email news and updates about our work in Congress.
Mike Rogers is a sixth generation East Alabamian. He is a conservative, a Christian, the father of three and married to his wife, Beth, for over 35 years.
Mike grew up in Calhoun County, Alabama, in the small mill village of Blue Mountain. His mother worked in the local textile mill and his father was a firefighter. Mike learned the values of family, hard work and sacrifice from his parents.